ارسال شده: 20 مهر 1399 13:24:26

رتبه: Guest
گروه ها: Member

زمان عضويت: 1388-5-1
ارسالها: 1,064,232
امتيازها: 3,244,298
مکان: United States

نكاتي كه قبل از خريد تابلو هاي استيل لازم است بدانيد :
در ابتدا بايد به بحث ابعاد توجه كنيم.ابعاد مورد نياز براي تابلوهاي برق و محل قرار گيري آن بر روي زمين يا نصب شده در ارتفاع بسيار اهميت دارد.
متناسب با ابعاد مورد نظر كه اين ابعاد تحت تاثير عواملي مانند ورود و خروج فازها ، تعدد سيم هاي ورودي و خروجي متغير است.مثلا در شركت هاي بزرگ صنعتي كه ولتاژ بالاتري را مكش و نياز دارند بايد از مجموعه اي تابلوهاي استيل با حداكثر ابعاد استفاده شود.
ولي اگر براي مصارف خانگي يا كارگاه هاي كوچك قرار است اين تابلو ها نصب شوند مي بايست، از ابعاد كوچك تري استفاده شود.
حالا محل عبور و ورود كابل ها به درون تابلو نيز در اين بين حائز اهميت است. همچنين عرض اين تابلوها براي تعبيه محل كليدهاي قطع و وصل بايد مناسب و استاندارد در نظر گرفته شود.
بحث دوم كه بسيار پر اهميت است ، محل نصب تابلو در درون ساختمان است يا بيرون؟
در هر كدام از محيط هاي درون ساختماني و بيرون از ساختمان ممكن است شباهت ها و تفاوت هايي وجود داشته باشد.
بعنوان مثال اگر تابلو درون ساختمان باشد و از جنس ديوار استنلس استيل ساخته شده باشد نيازي نيست كه حتما از آلياژهاي بسيار مقاوم در برابر خوردگي بهره گرفته شود.اين تابلو ها با ورق 304 نيز ميتوانند كاربرد بسيار خوب با عمر مفيد بالا و پاكيزگي سطح عالي داشته باشند.
اما اگر در محيط بيرون از ساختمان تابلو برق انتخاب شده از استيل را داشته باشيم بايد دستخوش چند پارامتر مهم در انتخاب آلياژي كه تابلو از آن ساخته شده دقت و توجه كنيم.
بعنوان مثال اگر در يك شهر ساحلي با غلظت كلرايد بالا معلق در هوا هستيم ، و يا بارندگي در اين مناطق زياد است، بايد در ابتدا نصب به دستي انجام شود كه هيچ گپي بين اجزا وجود نداشته باشد و دوما از آلياژ 316 ترجيحا استفاده شود تا دربرابر شرايط خوردگي كلرايدي مقاومت بهتري را از خود نشان دهد.
همچنين انعطاف پذيري آلياژ براي انجام برش هاي لازم ، خمش ها و برش هاي احتمالي براي اپراتورها مشكل ساز نشود. بعنوان مثال اپراتورهايي كه براي نصب قفل ها بر روي درب اين تابلوها انجام كار ميكنند نبايد درگير سختي زياد آلياژ شوند و يا در هنگام برش ها با مشكلاتي اعم از لب پر شدن و برش هاي تيز صورت پذيرد.
در پايان شما ميتوانيد با رعايت اين چند پارامتر مهم و نياز به استحكامات خوب كه آلياژ استنس استيل اين مساله را كاملا پوشش داده است به خوبي تابلويي با معيار هاي مد نظر و نياز انتاب كنيد و تا ساليان سال از اين انتخاب خود لذت ببريد.
براي كسب مشاوره هاي رايگان در رابطه با هر كدام از محصولات ما ميتوانيد از طريق صفحه تماس با ما به آدرس جيميل درخواست ارسال كرده و منتظر تماس يكي از كارشناسان ما باشيد.

Unveiling the Reasons Behind the Trust in Fildena 100 for ED[/b][b]
The trust in Fildena 100 for erectile dysfunction (ED) stems from several compelling reasons, making it a preferred choice among both patients and healthcare professionals.

Proven Track Record: Fildena 100s efficacy in treating ED has been extensively studied and documented through clinical trials and real-world use. Its active ingredient, sildenafil citrate, has a well-established reputation for effectively addressing the underlying causes of ED by improving blood flow to the penis.
Safety and Tolerability: Fildena 100 has a robust safety profile when used as directed and under medical supervision. While some users may experience mild and transient side effects, serious adverse reactions are rare. This assurance of safety enhances confidence in its use among patients and healthcare providers alike.
Convenience and Accessibility: Fildena 100s availability in tablet form, along with its rapid onset of action, makes it convenient and easy to use. Its affordability compared to brand-name medications further increases its accessibility, ensuring that cost is not a barrier to treatment.
Trusted Recommendation: Healthcare professionals specializing in mens sexual health often recommend Fildena 100 with confidence, based on its proven efficacy and safety. This endorsement reinforces trust in the medication and encourages patients to pursue treatment without hesitation.
Overall, the combination of efficacy, safety, convenience, and trusted recommendation solidifies Fildena 100s position as a reliable and preferred solution for ED.
qomuniguest
ارسال شده: 2 آبان 1399 10:35:50

I precisely wished to thank you so much once again. I do not know the things that I might have tried without these tips discussed by you on such topic. Certainly was the horrifying situation in my view, however , finding out your expert way you treated that took me to jump with joy. I am just happy for your service as well as sincerely hope you know what an amazing job that youre carrying out educating the mediocre ones with the aid of your web site. More than likely youve never got to know all of us.
bape clothing http://www.bape-hoodie.us.com

The trust in Fildena 100 for erectile dysfunction (ED) stems from several compelling reasons, making it a preferred choice among both patients and healthcare professionals.

Proven Track Record: Fildena 100s efficacy in treating ED has been extensively studied and documented through clinical trials and real-world use. Its active ingredient, sildenafil citrate, has a well-established reputation for effectively addressing the underlying causes of ED by improving blood flow to the penis.
Safety and Tolerability: Fildena 100 has a robust safety profile when used as directed and under medical supervision. While some users may experience mild and transient side effects, serious adverse reactions are rare. This assurance of safety enhances confidence in its use among patients and healthcare providers alike.
Convenience and Accessibility: Fildena 100s availability in tablet form, along with its rapid onset of action, makes it convenient and easy to use. Its affordability compared to brand-name medications further increases its accessibility, ensuring that cost is not a barrier to treatment.
Trusted Recommendation: Healthcare professionals specializing in mens sexual health often recommend Fildena 100 with confidence, based on its proven efficacy and safety. This endorsement reinforces trust in the medication and encourages patients to pursue treatment without hesitation.
Overall, the combination of efficacy, safety, convenience, and trusted recommendation solidifies Fildena 100s position as a reliable and preferred solution for ED.
qomuniguest
ارسال شده: 2 آبان 1399 10:36:23

I must express thanks to this writer for bailing me out of this type of issue. After surfing through the the net and meeting advice which were not beneficial, I believed my life was done. Being alive minus the solutions to the problems youve sorted out by way of your post is a crucial case, and those which could have adversely damaged my entire career if I had not come across your site. Your own natural talent and kindness in controlling all the details was invaluable. I dont know what I would have done if I had not come upon such a subject like this. I can also at this time look forward to my future. Thanks so much for your high quality and result oriented help. I will not be reluctant to suggest the sites to any individual who should get care on this situation.
cheap jordans http://www.air-jordanshoes.us.org

qomuniguest
ارسال شده: 2 آبان 1399 10:36:28

My husband and i were excited when Chris could do his investigation through the ideas he got using your weblog. Its not at all simplistic to simply possibly be giving freely guidance which often people may have been selling. Therefore we already know we need the website owner to appreciate for this. The explanations you have made, the easy blog navigation, the friendships you can assist to engender - it is mostly fantastic, and its helping our son and us believe that this matter is fun, and thats exceedingly essential. Many thanks for all!
hermes birkin bag http://www.hermesbirkins.com

qomuniguest
ارسال شده: 2 آبان 1399 10:41:34

I precisely wanted to thank you very much once more. I do not know the things that I could possibly have followed in the absence of those concepts shared by you directly on that theme. It seemed to be a real intimidating condition in my view, nevertheless seeing the very expert technique you treated that took me to weep over delight. Now im thankful for your assistance and even hope that you find out what an amazing job you were carrying out educating many people thru your blog post. I am sure you have never got to know all of us.
moncler http://www.monclerjackets.us

qomuniguest
ارسال شده: 2 آبان 1399 10:41:37

I and my friends were actually following the great guides located on your website and so then developed an awful feeling I never thanked the site owner for those tips. The young men came for this reason glad to read them and now have undoubtedly been loving them. Appreciation for indeed being considerably considerate as well as for deciding upon these kinds of smart things millions of individuals are really needing to be aware of. Our sincere apologies for not expressing gratitude to earlier.
golden goose sneakers http://www.golden-goose.us

qomuniguest
ارسال شده: 4 آبان 1399 00:22:01

I simply wanted to compose a comment to say thanks to you for the precious guides you are giving out at this website. My considerable internet search has at the end been paid with excellent suggestions to go over with my close friends. I d admit that we visitors actually are really lucky to live in a really good community with very many marvellous people with useful techniques. I feel truly happy to have encountered the site and look forward to some more excellent times reading here. Thanks once again for a lot of things.
yeezy 350 http://www.yeezy350boostv2s.us

qomuniguest
ارسال شده: 4 آبان 1399 00:22:37

I needed to create you that very little note to say thanks as before for your personal great thoughts youve contributed here. This has been so particularly open-handed of people like you to allow freely precisely what numerous people wouldve supplied for an electronic book to help with making some dough on their own, most notably since you could have tried it in case you decided. The thoughts in addition worked as the fantastic way to be sure that other people online have similar dream like my own to understand way more with reference to this problem. Im sure there are several more pleasurable periods ahead for individuals who look into your blog.
kyrie 6 shoes http://www.kyrie-6.com

qomuniguest
ارسال شده: 4 آبان 1399 00:22:42

I would like to point out my gratitude for your kind-heartedness giving support to persons who should have assistance with in this question. Your very own dedication to getting the message throughout appears to be unbelievably helpful and have in every case encouraged people much like me to arrive at their goals. This valuable guideline implies a great deal to me and far more to my peers. Thanks a ton; from each one of us.
supreme clothing http://www.supremesonline.com

qomuniguest
ارسال شده: 4 آبان 1399 00:22:50

I enjoy you because of your entire efforts on this blog. Gloria really likes engaging in internet research and its really easy to see why. A lot of people hear all about the lively ways you provide both interesting and useful techniques by means of the web blog and as well foster response from other individuals on this point so my child is truly understanding a lot. Take pleasure in the remaining portion of the new year. You are always doing a really great job.
curry 6 http://www.curry6.net

qomuniguest
ارسال شده: 4 آبان 1399 00:22:55

I have to show my thanks to the writer for rescuing me from this type of setting. Right after looking throughout the world-wide-web and coming across notions that were not helpful, I thought my life was done. Existing devoid of the solutions to the difficulties you have solved as a result of your posting is a crucial case, and the kind which may have negatively damaged my entire career if I had not noticed your blog. Your actual knowledge and kindness in handling all the things was precious. I dont know what I wouldve done if I hadnt come upon such a solution like this. Its possible to at this time look ahead to my future. Thanks very much for this impressive and sensible guide. I will not be reluctant to propose your web sites to anyone who should have guide about this subject matter.
yeezy shoes http://www.shoesyeezy.us

qomuniguest
ارسال شده: 5 آبان 1399 17:06:58

My husband and i have been now joyful that Ervin managed to complete his investigation through the precious recommendations he received through the web page. It is now and again perplexing to simply happen to be giving freely tips which usually many people may have been trying to sell. And we all do understand we now have the website owner to appreciate for this. These explanations you made, the straightforward web site menu, the relationships you can assist to create - its got most terrific, and its really making our son in addition to us do think this matter is pleasurable, and that is very vital. Thanks for the whole thing!
off white nike http://www.offwhite.us.com

qomuniguest
ارسال شده: 5 آبان 1399 17:07:33

My spouse and i got quite glad that Peter managed to conclude his reports because of the precious recommendations he gained in your site. Its not at all simplistic to simply choose to be making a gift of things most people might have been making money from. Therefore we understand we have the website owner to appreciate for this. The specific explanations you have made, the straightforward site navigation, the relationships you can help engender - it is all sensational, and its leading our son and us feel that the concept is brilliant, and thats pretty indispensable. Many thanks for all the pieces!
jordan 13 http://www.jordan13.us.com

qomuniguest
ارسال شده: 5 آبان 1399 17:07:37

I precisely had to say thanks once again. I am not sure the things I wouldve sorted out without the type of creative ideas contributed by you on such a field. Previously it was an absolute horrifying setting in my position, nevertheless being able to see your professional manner you handled the issue made me to leap for gladness. Im just thankful for this help as well as hope you recognize what an amazing job youre doing training many others using your websites. I am certain you havent got to know all of us.
lebron shoes http://www.lebron17s.us

qomuniguest
ارسال شده: 5 آبان 1399 17:07:41

I am just commenting to make you know of the helpful discovery my wifes princess found checking yuor web blog. She mastered too many pieces, with the inclusion of what its like to possess an awesome helping mindset to have many others very easily fully understand several multifaceted matters. You truly exceeded peoples desires. Thanks for churning out such helpful, trusted, educational and as well as unique guidance on this topic to Tanya.
nike x off white http://www.nikexoffwhite.com

qomuniguest
ارسال شده: 5 آبان 1399 17:07:49

I must get across my appreciation for your kind-heartedness supporting those people who actually need guidance on this theme. Your personal dedication to getting the message around appears to be rather effective and have in most cases encouraged people like me to realize their aims. This interesting guide implies this much to me and additionally to my office workers. Warm regards; from everyone of us.
air jordan shoes http://www.jordansshoes.us.org

qomuniguest
ارسال شده: 7 آبان 1399 04:00:10

I needed to create you this very little note to be able to thank you as before for the gorgeous solutions you have featured at this time. Its simply unbelievably open-handed of people like you to convey openly just what a number of us could have offered for sale for an ebook to generate some profit for themselves, primarily seeing that you might have tried it if you ever considered necessary. The strategies likewise acted to be a fantastic way to fully grasp that the rest have the identical dream like my own to figure out a good deal more around this condition. I believe there are a lot more enjoyable opportunities up front for many who looked over your blog post.
kd 12 http://www.kd12.us.com

qomuniguest
ارسال شده: 7 آبان 1399 04:00:44

I have to express some appreciation to the writer just for bailing me out of this setting. As a result of searching throughout the world wide web and coming across views that were not powerful, I figured my life was well over. Existing devoid of the approaches to the difficulties youve fixed by way of your short article is a serious case, as well as those that would have in a wrong way affected my entire career if I had not noticed your website. Your own training and kindness in handling every part was valuable. I am not sure what I would have done if I hadnt encountered such a step like this. Im able to now look ahead to my future. Thanks for your time very much for this reliable and sensible help. I wont be reluctant to recommend the website to anyone who requires direction on this subject matter.
yeezy shoes http://www.yeezysshoes.us

qomuniguest
ارسال شده: 7 آبان 1399 04:00:54

Thanks a lot for giving everyone remarkably brilliant chance to read articles and blog posts from this site. It can be so enjoyable plus stuffed with a great time for me personally and my office co-workers to visit your blog no less than three times weekly to read through the new tips you have got. And indeed, Im also certainly fulfilled for the brilliant techniques you give. Certain 2 areas on this page are clearly the most suitable we have all ever had.
golden goose outlet http://www.goldengooses.us

qomuniguest
ارسال شده: 7 آبان 1399 04:00:58

Thanks a lot for giving everyone such a remarkable opportunity to read from this website. It is often very pleasurable plus packed with a great time for me and my office peers to search your blog really three times in 7 days to see the fresh stuff you have got. And indeed, were always satisfied for the surprising tactics you serve. Selected 3 ideas in this posting are undeniably the simplest weve ever had.
yeezy boost 350 v2 http://www.yeezy-boost350.us.com

كاربراني كه اين عنوان را مشاهده كرده اند.
qomuniguest

پرش به تالار
شما مي توانيد در اين تالار ارسال کنيد.
شما مي توانيد در اين تالار به عناوين پاسخ دهيد.
شما مي توانيد در اين تالار ارسالهاي خود را حذف کنيد.
شما مي توانيد در اين تالار ارسالهاي خود را ويرايش کنيد.
شما مي توانيد در اين تالار يك نظر خواهي ايجاد كنيد.
شما مي توانيد در نظر خواهي هاي اين تالار شركت كنيد.

Rss اصلي تالار : RSS